L28et Compression Test

Cleaning my Garage for spring cleaning and I found an old note for compression numbers on my L28et. I did the test because of the fuel issue I had, I thought it was a compression issue.

143-147 all around. Looks Great! I’m pretty sure my l28et was rebuilt at some point. The head was super clean when I installed it.

Also, The Z is looking stockish now adays.

20170706_143433

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s