I left a lot of spaces in my last post about my l28et swap . So I’m going to dedicate these next couple of posts recapping what I did. Fortunately I captured some of it in pictures.
pt1: new engine prep work
Like anything from craigslist, I was skeptical at exactly what I had picked up but it was a complete swap for a great price. Tearing the engine down I found a great engine that must have just recently been rebuilt and had some mods for leg room in the future. All it needed was a little cleaning up, adjustment…and of course installation. On a stand:
Opened Her up to a surprisingly clean sight.
And thats it for the first part stay tuned for more!