Datsun Updates 2/9/13

When I first installed my headers, I broke one of the exhaust manifold studs and in the essence of time I decided to leave it. I have had a really irritating hesitation from 3000 rpm and up. I figure it was causing the problem along with other small things.

So I decided to open it up. For “a quick fix” but not so fast.

Start:

Image

Put on My Turbo Manifold. Looks good on there eh? needs a turbo and a proper installation

Image

I made some block off plates for the AAR, EGR and the air tube on top of the TB. I’ve been meaning to do these eliminations for a while especially since the hesitation started. I drew out templates and sent the manifold out for cleaning.

Image

Following a pic posted by BRAAP on hybridz

Image

I plugged/eliminated my BCCD

Image

All back together looking pretty…

Image

Going in tomorrow. I’m probably going to to have to tune it a little. I also have a catch can going in so check out the install post that I’ll be doing soon.

Exciting!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s